SWEET GOODS AND SPECIALTY MAKE-UP
WELL BAKE INDUSTRIAL MAKE-UP TABLE
WELLBAKE SPECIALTY MAKE-UP TABLE
The WELLBAKE Make-Up table has been designed to produce a broad range of products such as puff pastry, yeast dough and Danish pastry. The Wellbake Specialty Make-Up table is ideal for large bakeries offering advantages such as simplicity in operation, production flexibility and reliability while offering a wide range accessories to fit your baking needs.
Basic version of make up tables Make-Up table features a stainless steel framework supporting a belt driven by a speed change drive unit with which the user selects the speed. The framework is supported by rubber wheels (so that vibrations are not transmitted to the floor and therefore to the operator), fitted with brakes so that the machine can be moved during cleaning.
The Wellbake Table is characterized by the following:
• Electric operated spot-continuous-intermittent auger screw depositor available with 4 and 6 outlets.
• Pneumatic guillotine unit with electronic synchronization between guillotine and depositor. There is the possibility to put on the guillotine both a cutting blade and a die in order to obtain a large range of cutting and pressed products.
• PLC controlled with programming touch screen with the possibility to memorize and recall programs and parameters of the line.
The Wellbake Table is available at different useful width of 600 mm., 800 mm, 1000 mm., 1200 mm and can have different lengths, 4000 mm, 5500 mm, 6500 mm, 7500mm and 8500 mm. The range of accessories allows, using our make up tables, to produce rationally a great choice of quality products at low production costs.
WELLBAKE MAKE-UP TABLE
The Wellbake Make-Up table has been designed to produce a broad range of products such as puff pastry, yeast dough and Danish pastry. The Wellbake Make-Up table is mounted on wheels and its reduced dimensions make it very practical for medium sized bakeries. We have a wide very range of add-on accessories to ensure that the solution is customized to to the baker’s needs and requirements while maintaining a low cost.
The Wellbake is available in two different lengths (3800 mm and 5200 mm) and is characterised by the following:
- The line is equipped with a 4 row electrically operated spot, intermittent and continuous depositor which allows to deposit various products in spot, finger or continuous mode, in one, two, three or four rows as needed.
- Mechanical guillotining group with electronic adjustment of the cut and with electronic synchronization between slash and dosing. On the guillotine can be installed both a cutting blade and or a die (matrix) to be able to produce a great variety of cutted and printed products. Position of the guillotine can be changed on the work table in a simple way.
- PLC with programming Touch Screen with the possibility to memorize and recall programs and parameters of the line.
- All motors are controlled by electronic speed variators