FRYING AND BAKING
FRYING & BAKING
Our fryers can be customized to suit your individual frying requirements and space limitations. Here are some popular options:
Pani Puri and other.
To complete our line of fryers, WELLBAKE also designs and manufactures:
- Cutting and forming machines
- Heating and cooling tunnels
- Filling, enrobing and decorating devices
The fryers Mod 180-260-400-500 have been designed and built for frying in continuous way berliners, donuts and other similar floating products, that are fried first on one side and then on the other.
The hourly production capacities of such machines are variable, since they depend on the product’s size and on the wished frying time.
In compliance with customer’s requirements, the oil heating can be done in three different ways:
- With gas burners (G)
- With electric resistances (E)
- With boiler and diathermic oil heat exchanger (D)
In 500 models there is an automatic chains tensioning device that allows to recover the thermal dilatation.
The products loading in the frying tank can be performed either manually or automatically through a sheet loader Mod CAR or an Automatic Proofer.
Inside the fryer the product is turned once or twice depending on request. Then it’s taken out from oil, slightly drop and finally filled with cream, jam, chocolate etc …
CANOL filling groups are divided into two types:
- Mod. GLOBUS (with product sensors)
- Mod. FC (without product sensors)
After being filled, the product can be sugared and cooled on special conveyor belts.
In the smaller models (Mod. 180 – 260) you can work with only one operator installing after the fryer a 90° curve conveyor which brings back cooked product in the cargo area.
The oil level in the frying tank is kept constant by the level control group Mod GCL , which enters automatically new pre-heated oil by an electric resistor.
Il The oil filtering is performed in two different ways: – With decanting group Mod. DEC 1000
– With continuous oil filtering system Mod. GALILEO-2
Then sequences of the working process of the product can ben summarized as follows:
A) loading product;
B) entry on frying tank;
C) complete frying process;
D) exit frying tank;
E) locking product;
G) unloading / packing of the product;
H) oil heating group;
I) oil decanting group.
WELLBAKE DECK OVENS
WELLBAKE RACK OVENS
WELLBAKE TUNNEL OVENS
MULTI-DECK STEAM TUBE TUNNEL OVENS
- High heat retention and strong bottom heat, ideal for crusty products.
- Very low fuel consumption; temperature of exhaust fumes close to baking temperatures.
- Floor space saving: large baking surfaces with a small footprint.
- Baking bread loaves, rolls in trays and tin bread.
Baking temperatures range from 210 °C to 280 °C.
MULTI-DECK CONVECTION TUNNEL OVENS
- Baking bread products, pastry, croissants, cupcakes, pies.
- Pasteurization of baked products.
- Baking temperatures range from 60 °C to 300 °C.
- High product development, very gradual and uniform baking.
- Each baking zone can be controlled independently.
- Thanks to its modular structure, oven sections can be combined to create the ideal baking temperature curve.
- Simple operations and control.
- Easy and cost effective maintenance.
- Baking temperatures range from 150 °C to 280 °C